I want to help you “Illuminate Your Best Self”
I work with growth-oriented, courageous individuals who are feeling stuck or challenged in some area of their life or relationships and yearn for something more.
Are any of these statements true for you?
- You find yourself repeating the same patterns despite your desire to do something different.
- You feel lonely or disconnected—from your life, from yourself, or from those around you.
- You had experiences in the past that you feel are limiting your life today.
- You feel overwhelmed, that your life is out of balance with too much to do and not enough time for the things that are important to you.
- You feel unhappy, depressed or anxious and aren’t sure why and how to change this.
- You are going through the motions, yet struggle to find enthusiasm for your life—it just isn’t what you hoped for and you feel empty and unfulfilled.
- You frequently find yourself wondering what “it’s all about.”
- You feel like something is missing and that despite your efforts to fill the hole, you can’t quite identify what’s wrong.
- You feel unsupported spiritually or that your religious beliefs have not provided the spiritual depth that you are looking for.
- You feel an inner urge for something more.
- You want to live life from your strengths, not from your fears, worries, or limiting beliefs.
- You have tried other healing modalities, yet have not gotten results to get you to the level you are seeking.
I can guide you to the life you yearn for!
To fully get the most from working with me, you need to:
- Be open to exploring new ideas, new perspectives, and new ways of doing and being.
- Have a deep desire for personal growth and awareness—to be the best “You” you can be.
- Be willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- Be committed to change in all its forms.
- Have the courage to gain awareness of the protective layers and limiting conditioning that govern our personality and transform them through ever increasing guidance from the soul.
- Be willing to be vulnerable
- Desire more fun, laughter, and joy in your life.
- Take action in spite of fear and discomfort.
- Be willing to make yourself a priority.
- Be willing to invest time, money, and energy into personal growth and emergence.
- Know that you cannot do it alone.
Now that you know more about the people I work with, what they can achieve, and what they need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How I Work.